We meet for Worship every Sunday at 11.00am and 6.00pm
It can be a bit daunting to walk into an unfamiliar Church, so here are a few pointers as to what you will find.
- A worship style that’s structured, but never stuffy, with songs that range from traditional hymns right through to 21st century material, led by our excellent musicians.
- Preaching that is Biblical and relevant to everyday life. Sermons are usually around 20 minutes long.
- Morning worship begins with an all-age section, led by one of a team from the Church family, and geared mainly towards the children.
- Communion is weekly, to which all Christians are welcome. (Evening communion on the 1st Sunday of the month.)
- We have tea, coffee & biscuits each week after the morning service and monthly after the evening service.
- Last but not least we can assure you of a warm and friendly welcome!
We are very grateful to all the visiting speakers (and those from among our own congregation too) who are leading services & preaching during our pastoral vacancy.